Wednesday, January 7, 2009

show and tell

K'Naan
Tuesday morning I was driving to work listening to NPR when I heard hip hop. I love it when NPR profiles music that I haven't heard, wouldn't normally be drawn to, and is totally great. And he's a smarty pants! I love hip hop with a brain.

AC Newman
Someone burned me this dude's album about 4 years ago, and it took me until this summer (while watching this) to search out that CD and give it a listen. So glad I did.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
I am not quite sure where to start with this. A couple of months ago Dan and I caught the end of the 4th Season as it aired. I'm not sure when things shifted for us, but we found ourselves turned into degenerates who spew lines from the show and giggle maniacally. For hours. I think that this may be the best 30 minute show ever brought to television. Warning: Not P-G. This show is a complete assault against anything politically correct. If you don't like it, don't hold it against me. I am a good person. Even though I laugh at dumpster babies, glue-huffing, illiteracy, and human exploitation in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment