Monday, December 15, 2008

Because sometimes a girl just needs a new blog

That's right, this is my 3rd attempt at maintaining a blog. I entered into the blogging world with Thread and Scissors, a wee blog I loved. After that, I started Satiated Designs, a craft blog aimed at promoting my own crafty creations. A year later, I decided that blogging was always primarily about my own inspiration. This new blog is going to be primarily focused on creating a space that honors my creativity, my family, and the ideas that feed me. So who am I? I am a 29 year old nursing student and I live in Oregon with my husband, one dog, and one cat. My favorite things are my husband giggling, my dog barking in his sleep, the cat ignoring me while sitting on my husband with a look like "things were better when it was just me and you, why did you let this woman and this dog move in?", embroidering everything, sewing, knitting scarves, daydreaming about life and crafting, writing, reading magazines and easy reading books (i don't like anything too complex), cruising the internet for an embarrassing number of hours at a time, watching daytime television whenever possible (because what else really reminds you that you are not at work when the rest of the world is?), and napping. I love good food, I hate grating cheese, and I am so ADHD that I tend to interrupt on the first word out of another person's mouth, but I'm working on it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment